Be involved. Say yes to life.
Why are we here? What difference does it make?
It’s a fair question. Before sending one-dollar of financial support, before volunteering, you need to know what kind of ministry we are why we are here.
We are here, because it is not enough to say no to abortion. The Christian must say “yes” to life, and back that up with actions that speak louder than words and slogans.
We are here, because it is not enough to talk about problems in society such as out of wedlock births.
Instead, we must pull together in faith to show that there is truly a more excellent way.
And we are here, because the answer to the needs of a hurting world is in the person of Jesus Christ. We present Him in love, knowing that He is the hope that those who come in our door need more than anything else.
We will operate with the utmost standards of integrity in order to uphold the name of Jesus Christ and to love others as He has first loved us.
Mission & Vision
Choices exists to empower, equip and educate individuals to make informed life choices. Our desire is:
- To provide positive alternative choices to abortion, with the specific goal of preserving the lives of the unborn; to promote the desire to make independent and informed life choices with full understanding..
- To offer hope to those who have been adversely impacted by an unplanned pregnancy or abortion.
- To heighten awareness of the sanctity of human life and the benefits of sexual abstinence outside of marriage.
- To form alliances with the life-affirming community in order to save future generations.
- To challenge the church to join us at the forefront of the battle, to restore the sanctity of human life.
- To operate with the highest standards of integrity, thereby honoring Jesus Christ and loving others as He first loved us.
Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence.
- Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.